1. All entry forms must be received by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, September ?rd, 2020. Entry forms may be completed online, mailed, dropped off, or emailed to email@example.com. Late entries may be displayed but will not be eligible for judging.
* If you wish to submit an online entry form please click
* If you wish to mail in your entry form please click
* If you wish to drop off your entry form please click
2. All the exhibits will be accepted at the Fort Steele Opera House on Saturday, September ?th, 2020 between 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. for judging. A .50 cent per item charge must be paid when you drop of your exhibits.
3. If a quantity is stated (ie: beans - 7) you must enter the exact amount or the entire entry will be disqualified.
4. Classes may be entered more than once, but each entry must have its own tag.
5. You may not enter an age category less than your age, but you may enter an older age category if there is no class for your age.
6. In Junior categories only: First, second and third in each class will receive cash prizes.
7. Exhibits made by children should be made with minimal adult assistance.
8. Ribbons will be awarded in all adult and junior classes. Best overall cash prizes will be awarded in all categories, including adult (first, second and third cash prizes will only be awarded in junior categories only). Prize money can be picked up all day at the exhibit table.
9. There will be no vehicles allowed on the grounds between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on Fair Day.
10. All exhibits must be left on display until 4:00 p.m. on Sunday. They may be picked up between 4:00 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. on Sunday, unless you are willing to donate them to the auction.
IMPORTANT: At 4:30 p.m. all remaining exhibits will be auctioned off. Canned goods that have been opened (except jam) cannot be auctioned, so please take these items home.
11. The Fair Committee takes every reasonable precaution to ensure the safety of exhibit articles, but the owner assumes all risks for damaged or stolen exhibits.
12. Items for commercial sale by private business may not be entered as exhibits for judging, except in categories indicated.
For more information call: